Friday, September 11, 2009

Condo Living & Work Schedule Change...

...Are kicking my butt on sax practice. Once a week isn't cutting it, too much loss of facial muscle tone. I'm going to have to work on this.

The guitar practice is going much easier, almost every day. It's easy not to disturb anyone with an electric and an amp sporting a headphone jack. I had to get an extension cable for the walkman headpones and a 1/8th to 1/4" jack adapter, but it works.

I guess you have to call that "postus interruptus." I was inspired to write all of you a note after reading Premier Guitar for an hour, but Honey was suddenly done with the bookstore.

At any rate, I'm going to go give Rosie a ring and practice that mofo F-chord. Tomorrow, I'm taking Bello outside. It's supposed to be beautiful all weekend.

Speaking of which, have a lovely weekend yourselves, and thank you for reading and listening.

Dan

No comments: