I just recorded a new song called "Facebook Blues" after a post by my friend Cande about not being able to load her friends list. It was recorded with Audacity 2.02- and I figured out a trick to get rid of the playback audio / sideband delay that was making vocal track recording a real bear. Mute the track you're recording, duh.
Of course I recorded it with my rose-red Strat, Rosalita...and a 4-watt First Act amplifier from Toys-R-Us, $30.00 and the size of a hard-cover book, so really portable for practice or impromptu works like this.
Here it is: http://www.whizzyrds.com/Facebook-Blues.mp3 - 320 kbps audio.