Friday, December 7, 2012

By The Garage Lights 3 - Audacity Evolution

This MUCH cleaner version was recorded in Audacity 1.3 Beta in multiple separate tracks. The drum track was created using the Pocket Drum Pad app for Android with my HTC Amaze phone.

Jon Ross laid down the guitar track after the drums were done.

I added the tenor sax last.

The tracks have all been cleaned of background noise and amplification levels adjusted to that all the instruments blend just right.

The result is nearly six minutes of smooth bliss. Enjoy:

http://www.whizzyrds.com/By_The_Garage_Lights_3-Audacity_Evolution.mp3

Rock on,

Dan

1 comment:

AquarianM said...

I'm planning on working to make the sax track smoother on this. I didn't have enough time yesterday to perfect it. I'll not the post when I have the mp3 file updated with a new sax track.